Their deployment culminates two years of preparation and training for this long-awaited participation in the world’s most realistic exercise.
In the following gallery, some pictures of the Israeli-built Kfir operating at Nellis AFB.
Image credit: U.S. Air Force
- Russian Air Force to take part in next Red Flag exercise. Who’s gonna play the Aggressor role? (theaviationist.com)
- Farnborough 2012: Special colored C-130H of the Colombian Air Force landing on runway 24 (theaviationist.com)
- Two Russian Strategic Bombers to fly in the U.S. next year. And two B-52s to return the visit. (theaviationist.com)
- Langley’s F-22 pilot oxygen emergency during Red Flag caught on audio tape (theaviationist.com)
- Aggressor fighter pilot, Nellis Air Force Base and Las Vegas. In a single photo (theaviationist.com)
- Farnborough 2012: “Yesterday we had Raptor salad for lunch” Typhoon pilot said after dogfighting with the F-22 at Red Flag Alaska (theaviationist.com)
- Video: B-2 stealth bomber ground operations at Nellis’s Red Flag (theaviationist.com)
- Photo: F-16 and F-15 pilots using sunshades attached to the canopy to keep the cockpit cooler during long range flights (theaviationist.com)