From Russia with Love: more pictures from the Russian Air Force centenary airshow
On Aug. 11 and 12, where the Russian Air Force celebrated its 100th anniversary with a pyrotechnic airshow that featured mass flybys, heavy formations of Tu-95 and Tu-160 strategic bombers, Su-27s, MiG-29s, Su-24s and the new Sukhoi PAK FA (T-50) that you can see in the gallery of all the most interesting aircraft of the “Resurgent” Russian Air Force on display.
In this new gallery, you’ll find more pictures of the static display taken by The Aviationist’s Tony Lovelock at Zhukovsky, Moscow.
Image credit: Tony Lovelock
- [Photo gallery] All the most interesting aircraft of the “Resurgent” Russian Air Force on display (theaviationist.com)
- Show of force: 100th anniversary of the Russian Air Force mass flypast of 21 combat planes (theaviationist.com)
- Russian Mig-29 Fulcrum crashes in Siberia, Moscow grounds them all. (theaviationist.com)
- These dramatic pictures DON’T show Syrian warplanes hit by surface to air missiles (theaviationist.com)
- Video: Russian Sukhoi Su-24 fighter jet buzzes highway drivers (theaviationist.com)