The following exclusive image was taken by The Aviationist’s photographer Tony Lovelock during a flight on the Colombian B-767 from Nellis Air Force Base. It shows two Colombian Air Force Kfirs joining the tanker left wing during a Red Flag 12-4 sortie.
Many more images about the last Red Flag and, in particular, about the Colombian Air Force detachment at Nellis will be published in the next days.
Image credit: The Aviationist’s Tony Lovelock
- [Photo Gallery] Colombian Air Force Kfir combat planes at their first Red Flag ever (theaviationist.com)
- If you want to know what a Red Flag’s mass launch from Nellis Air Force Base looks like, watch this video (theaviationist.com)
- Photo: Inside the cockpit of the (special colored) Colombian Air Force C-130H (theaviationist.com)
- Farnborough 2012: Special colored C-130H of the Colombian Air Force landing on runway 24 (theaviationist.com)
- Video: Red Flag night launch and recovery time lapse (spanning about 5 hours or so in just 3 minutes). (theaviationist.com)
- Russian Air Force to take part in next Red Flag exercise. Who’s gonna play the Aggressor role? (theaviationist.com)