Video: First flight of China's second J-20 Mighty Dragon prototype
After the images appeared on the Chinese Internet few hours after the aircraft had landed, a video showing the China’s second J-20 stealth fighter prototype performing its first flight at Chengdu on May 16, 2012 has just been uploaded to Youtube.
Soundtrack aside, the video is enjoyable as it gives the opportunity to see the fifth generation plane during the taxi, (quite short) take off roll and landing phases of its maiden flight.
- Photo evidence: Maiden flight for the second China’s J-20 stealth fighter prototype (theaviationist.com)
- [Updated] Photo: Second China’s J-20 stealth fighter prototype (almost) makes maiden flight (theaviationist.com)
- Second China’s J-20 stealth fighter prototype’s new radome: a sign of an installed AESA radar set? (theaviationist.com)
- Here we go again: second China’s J-20 stealth fighter prototype getting ready for first flight (theaviationist.com)
- New China’s J-20 fifth generation stealth fighter prototype spotted at Chengdu (theaviationist.com)
- China’s 5th generation stealth fighter performing combat maneuver tests over Chengdu (theaviationist.com)