After a series of high-speed taxi tests with the nosewheel off the ground and subsequent use of the drag chute, here are the first images published on the Chinese forums showing the second J-20 stealth fighter prototype performing its first flight at Chengdu.
Image credit: http://club.mil.news.sina.com.cn/
- [Updated] Photo: Second China’s J-20 stealth fighter prototype (almost) makes maiden flight (theaviationist.com)
- Here we go again: second China’s J-20 stealth fighter prototype getting ready for first flight (theaviationist.com)
- Second China’s J-20 stealth fighter prototype’s new radome: a sign of an installed AESA radar set? (theaviationist.com)
- New China’s J-20 fifth generation stealth fighter prototype spotted at Chengdu (theaviationist.com)
- China’s 5th generation stealth fighter performing combat maneuver tests over Chengdu (theaviationist.com)