One of those videos that don’t need much comments.
This is what happens when you couple some Russian Air Force Mig-31s and GoPro cameras mounted in various positions on the Mach 2.83 Foxhound.
- Stunning GoPro video shows Marines helicopter underwater escape training
- Declassified documents of Mig fighter jets testing activity at Area 51 available for download
- Syrian Mig-29 Fulcrum jets appear in the skies over Damascus during ground attack missions
- Two Russian Tu-160 strategic bombers deploy in Venezuela after a 13-hour flight across the Pacific
- Italian Typhoons train with Bulgarian Mig-29s. Will Eurofighters replace local Fulcrums?
- VFA-102 video shows F/A-18F Super Hornet dogfighting with RMAF Mig-29N. And much more.
- “Russian bombers practiced bomb runs on Sweden, Baltic States and Poland” Swedish Armed Forces say
About David Cenciotti 4337 Articles
David Cenciotti is a freelance journalist based in Rome, Italy. He is the Founder and Editor of “The Aviationist”, one of the world’s most famous and read military aviation blogs. Since 1996, he has written for major worldwide magazines, including Air Forces Monthly, Combat Aircraft, and many others, covering aviation, defense, war, industry, intelligence, crime and cyberwar. He has reported from the U.S., Europe, Australia and Syria, and flown several combat planes with different air forces. He is a former 2nd Lt. of the Italian Air Force, a private pilot and a graduate in Computer Engineering. He has written four books.