Photo: air-to-air with the Colombian Air Force Kfirs in the Nevada Test and Training Range during the Red Flag
The following exclusive image was taken by The Aviationist’s photographer Tony Lovelock during a flight on the Colombian B-767 from Nellis Air Force Base. It shows two Colombian Air Force Kfirs joining the tanker left wing during a Red Flag 12-4 sortie.
Many more images about the last Red Flag and, in particular, about the Colombian Air Force detachment at Nellis will be published in the next days.
Image credit: The Aviationist’s Tony Lovelock
- [Photo Gallery] Colombian Air Force Kfir combat planes at their first Red Flag ever (theaviationist.com)
- If you want to know what a Red Flag’s mass launch from Nellis Air Force Base looks like, watch this video (theaviationist.com)
- Photo: Inside the cockpit of the (special colored) Colombian Air Force C-130H (theaviationist.com)
- Farnborough 2012: Special colored C-130H of the Colombian Air Force landing on runway 24 (theaviationist.com)
- Video: Red Flag night launch and recovery time lapse (spanning about 5 hours or so in just 3 minutes). (theaviationist.com)
- Russian Air Force to take part in next Red Flag exercise. Who’s gonna play the Aggressor role? (theaviationist.com)