Farnborough 2012: Inside the cockpit of the U.S. MV-22 Osprey, C-130 Hercules and C-17 Globemaster III July 11, 2012Posted by David Cenciotti in : Farnborough 2012, Military Aviation , trackback
The three largest U.S. military planes on display at Farnborough International Airshow 2012 are the MV-22 Osprey tilt-rotor aircraft, the C-130 Hercules and the C-17 Globemaster III airlifters.
The following pictures bring you inside their cockpits.
- Video: C-17 Globemaster III tactical airlifter lands at the wrong airport in Florida (theaviationist.com)
- Video: The C-17 Globemaster that made an “unscheduled stop” at Tampa’s Peter O. Knight departs from the small regional airport (theaviationist.com)
- Farnborough Airshow 2012- MV22 Osprey Video blog (surreyheath-residents.co.uk)
- First MV-22 Osprey tilt rotor aircraft arrive in Japan (theaviationist.com)
- MV-22B Osprey tilt rotor aircraft makes emergency landing in North Carolina (theaviationist.com)
- Mass mobility exercise with nearly 70 cargo planes at Nellis Air Force Base (theaviationist.com)